Friday 23 December 2016

My part in the film: My part in the production of our movie was quite big as I done most of the filming and a lot of the acting. I really liked filming this as it brought out the funny side of a bad thing. The production was to show people that there were other ways to die when in an apocalypse. The editing side of the production I tried but I felt it would be good to get the paper work done so I focused on getting all the release forms done for the filming. At the start of the project we all sat down and talked about what we should do and how it would turn out. We all thought it would be fun to have a comedy horror.
What I liked: what I liked about the filming was the thought of what it will come out looking like. I just liked the thought of walking around a death land and you killing yourself and not the zombie. I also like the editing which the screen cuts. I feel that it was a good thing as it told the viewer what was going to happen. In the back ground of every shot there was a zombie, this made it seem like the zombie will kill them but it only got closer as time went on.

What could change: The first thing I would change is the people who I was with, they seemed to lack in the focus of what should be done and to not want to know how to use a camera. None of the people in the group wanted to do anything and in return made the whole filming hard and rather bad. Secondly, I would change the theme to some sort of mockumentary, as it will give a real-life comedy to the filming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment